Brewer Fanatic

3 games in ....

zzzmanwitz

Here's what the Brewers need to do now:

Cut Wolf and Davis, let Villy and Narveson start.

Cut Zaun, Escobar, and Hart, replace with whoever.

They do that, and they're instantly a 120 win team!

I really hope you're kidding, which I'm assuming you are.

I'm not worried about Wolf, his outing wasn't brutal and it was only one start. Gallardo's wasn't great either but again I'm not worried. Davis' doesn't really worry me, but if anything it caught my attention. The hitting doesn't mean much 3 games in, in terms of BA and HRs.

Rickie is just swinging at everything. 3 K's today. He's just not good I think him and Prince (considering Prince will leave) in a trade could very well get us some great prospects to rebuild the team. Or maybe even a proven starter like Tim Lincecum. Or was he signed? I forget because I don't really pay attention. How about Nick Blackburn and Davis for Prince and Weeks. Yeah.

this thread, and the one prior to it, is, indeed, quite funny.

But, really, do we want to turn our nice little fan forum into the "Cubs" of the internet?

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Archived