Brewer Fanatic

2010-04-07 Rockies (Cook) at Brewers (Davis), 12:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 5-4]

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice AB Casey and great base running fellas! How about a couple more.

Back to the Gomez bunt.....if Braun does his job I'm probably praising the small ball, so maybe it wasn't a bad play after all.

You don't have an Adam Wainwright. Easily the best gentlemen in all of sports. You don't have the amount of real good old American men like the Cardinals do. Holliday, Wainwright, Skip, Berkman those 4 guys are incredible people

GhostofQuantrill

Nice AB Casey and great base running fellas! How about a couple more.

Back to the Gomez bunt.....if Braun does his job I'm probably praising the small ball, so maybe it wasn't a bad play after all.

I agree, if Braun can just ground out/SF how can you be mad about tieing the game up?

Nice belly flop by Giambi there. Lets get a couple more!

You don't have an Adam Wainwright. Easily the best gentlemen in all of sports. You don't have the amount of real good old American men like the Cardinals do. Holliday, Wainwright, Skip, Berkman those 4 guys are incredible people

GhostofQuantrill

Counsell and Gerut have made Macha's decision-making look pretty good today.

(I even like that he didn't try to push Davis to the 100 pitch mark after that terrible first inning. He earned his no decision, to be sure.)

Archived