Brewer Fanatic

2010-04-07 Rockies (Cook) at Brewers (Davis), 12:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 5-4]

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 wild pitches today, looks Kottaras is pretty below average back there at blocking??
The scouting report on him always said he was subpar defensively, and while today is a small sample I think we're seeing why. He's looked alright with the bat, though, so I wouldn't mind seeing him get more starts than Mike Rivera ever did.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

If DD keeps up this pattern (3,0,1,0), he puts up a -1 for the 5th, 0 for the 6th, and -3 for the 7th. Then his ERA is back to zero! http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

i found this VERY funny. well done.

maybe it's because i always seem to see patterns in a team's scoring and predict what the next innings will produce...

Rockies announcers stumped as to why Giambi is greeted with boos during his at-bats. Is it that hard to figure out?
Wow, seriously? Weren't they stumped last night when he was booed on his 9th inning AB?
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived