Brewer Fanatic

turborickey's BOBBLES to trade list: Latest UPDATE on page 5

TURBO

Got lucky with my Mr. 3000 bobble and picked it up off eBay over the summer from someone who obviously didn't know what they had. Won the auction with BIN which was only 7$ plus shipping of course.

They also sold either Huntsville Fielder or Braun from 2007 for the same BIN of $7 a few days later.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to madgrad for giving me a lead on the Gantner Powder Blue bobble on amazon...

I never thought to look for bobbbles on amazon! Got it for $23.99 + $4.49 shipping.

Thanks again madgrad!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

UGGGHHHHH!

I have had a ton of problems getting the Gantner Powder Blue bobble... From getting sniped on ebay last second, to thinking I had one on ebay, only to find out the seller relisted a bobble he didn't have, and now my latest fiasco:

I bought one on Amazon, as previously mentioned in the above posts. Got an email a couple days ago telling me that he sent it by accident to another buyer who bought books. Turns out, he sent me the other buyers books (got them in the mail yesterday), so basically we got the wrong packages. He wants me to send the other buyer his books, and the other buyer is going to send me the bobble. Not that big of a deal, he is going to reimburse us for the shipping, just another hassle in my aquisition of the Gantner Powder Blue...

Maybe it just isn't meant to be?

I am fully expecting the bobble to be broken when it gets to me, if in fact the other buyer honors the request of the seller and sends it to me...

Good times...

Got the Gantner Powder Blue bobble today and guess what?

It was perfect!

Put him up on the shelf, all is well...

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Just picked up the Capuano Retro, Lee Navy, Sheets Navy and Overbay Navy, so I took them off my list... Purchased them from another poster here at brewerfan!

Just grabbed the Podsednik Navy Blue jersey bobble from ebay. I'm taking it off my want list, assuming it makes it to me in one piece...

It was on buy it now for $17.99 plus $6.50 shipping. Also had a make an offer option, so I offered him $13.50, which makes the total transaction $20.00. He took my offer.

Still slightly more than I think they are worth, or that I want to pay, but the light is at the end of the tunnel as far as getting them all, so I figured what the heck...

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Only the Pinstripes Damian Miller and The Powder Blue Molitor is left from the SGAs. Molitor is going to be a tough one to land... Why is that one so rare? All the other alternates can be found at reasonable prices. Bernie Stitch-n-Pitch is an SGA too, so I guess I still need 3 SGA bobbles to round out the collection...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Nice get. Its a really cool bobble. Haven't they been selling for $40-$50 recently?

I just picked up a Washington Wildthings Vaughn in a trade. Hopefully its as nice as the Indians Vaughn.

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah, he wanted $200 obo...lol

I inquired, but he never returned my email. Pretty sure someone jumped all over that before I had a chance to see it...

Won a mini blue Charlie Moore off of ebay a couple days ago...

Got Got it in the mail today..

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n136/turborickey/brewers/9-1-11CharlieMooreBrokenBobble.jpg 

I have to say, I'm freaking sick and tired of getting broken bobbles on ebay from people who have no idea how to pack and ship a bobblehead.

Very Frustrating to say the least!

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/mad.gif

spring is glued inside the head...

the seller now wants to meet me in person to refund the money and get the broken bobble back.

photo wasn't enough evidence...

if you don't hear from me in a few days, please call the authorities. *nervous laugh*

Got a full refund, WITHOUT having to meet the seller to give the bobble back. I guess he decided that since I was willing to meet him, the bobble was in fact broken.

Anyway, still need the mini blue Charlie Moore...

• 1 month later...
Not sure if this is the right place for this but if anyone needs a Counsell, or Greinke from this year, or a Cooper from 2010, let me know. I have 4 of each.
ummmmm, actually, starting your own thread would be appropriate, instead of piggybacking on mine...

thanks!

Sorry man, I didn't go through the whole thread to see who started it. From the description I just thought it was one that everyone posted in.

I deleted my previous post

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived