Brewer Fanatic

2010-04-06 Rockies (Smith) at Brewers (Wolf), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-5]

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As little as I like seeing Brewers' meetings at the pitcher's mound, the site of Peterson's and Zaun's mullets coming together will keep me amused this season

We just need Bush to grow his beard back. That could be some of the best facial hair in the majors within two feet of eachother.

That would make it 4-for-20 with runners in scoring position so far this season. It wouldn't be the Brewers without the RISP problems, would it? I guess you could say at least they're getting plenty of guys to advance that far.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Where did this bizarro small-ball loving Ken Macha come from? How often did we see multiple steals in the same game last season?

He has to with all the speed or there would be a riot and people calling for his head lol Top to bottom this has to be pretty close to the fast team in the NL. Beside for Prince, McGehee, and Zaun (I think Kotteras has good speed for a catcher, but not 100% sure) Everyone else can run.

Man Rickie has really turned into a lead off hitter up there. He isn't the free swinger that he use to be. At times (with 2 strikes) he can be a little too patient but he has really improved over the years, his defense is really coming around also

where can I find an online streaming of the game that is free? WTMJ doesn't stream games online

The $14.95 for MLB Gameday Audio is well-worth the money. Any game, any time, any internet connection, no blackouts.

Where did this bizarro small-ball loving Ken Macha come from? How often did we see multiple steals in the same game last season?

He has to with all the speed or there would be a riot and people calling for his head lol Top to bottom this has to be pretty close to the fast team in the NL. Beside for Prince, McGehee, and Zaun (I think Kotteras has good speed for a catcher, but not 100% sure) Everyone else can run.

Man Rickie has really turned into a lead off hitter up there. He isn't the free swinger that he use to be. At times (with 2 strikes) he can be a little too patient but he has really improved over the years, his defense is really coming around also

Weeks was never a free swinger at any level of baseball

Yeah I guess free swinger isn't the right word but he was very aggressive and not as patient. He seemed to be much more of a 2 or 3 hitter. IMO it just seems like he is turning into much more of a leadoff hitter. He still strikes out a bunch but not the same way. He doesn't chase pitches out of the zone as much and most of his K's as I mentioned before are from him being to patient and picky with 2 strikes on him. You can tell he is trying much harder to take walks.

Archived