Brewer Fanatic

2010-04-06 Rockies (Smith) at Brewers (Wolf), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-5]

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well, a quick look through DTV's RSN-Alt channels has revealed no WMLW game for us out of staters either. Guess I watch the Rockies broadcast while I cue up Uecker and Provus on the gameday Audio.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

For those with DirecTV, channel 720 has a sports mix with the Rockies broadcast as one of the games. You can scroll over and get sound while watching the game, but it's a small picture in picture screen due to the other games being shown. Not sure why you can watch it here, but it's blacked out when you switch to the actual channel.

Schroeder: "Last year, Philly was effective starting lefties against the Rockies"

Anderson: "yeah, they threw Cliff Lee and Cole Hamels..."

Nice commentary. Sure was brilliant of them to start their top two starters...

I like what I see from Wolf so far. Fast worker. Throws strikes.

For those with DirecTV, channel 720 has a sports mix with the Rockies broadcast as one of the games. You can scroll over and get sound while watching the game, but it's a small picture in picture screen due to the other games being shown. Not sure why you can watch it here, but it's blacked out when you switch to the actual channel.
I'm watchin' it like this so far, but has anyone found the alternate channel on Directv that's carrying the game?

Did Gameday Audio go up in price this year? Seems more expensive.

I guess it's a choice between reliability and mobility versus struggling to tune in the station from Hudson that, if you hit just the right spot on the dial, comes in audibly in the Twin Cities. Hmm.....

Let's go Fielder!

Watching that Gomez at bat was tough, not a single pitch in the zone, yet he swung at 3 of them.

One of those might have been an attempted hit and run. I sure hope it wasn't but it wouldn't surprise me.

Gosh, I hope McGehee proves that his 2009 season wasn't a fluke.

Did Gameday Audio go up in price this year? Seems more expensive.

I guess it's a choice between reliability and mobility versus struggling to tune in the station from Hudson that, if you hit just the right spot on the dial, comes in audibly in the Twin Cities. Hmm.....

Let's go Fielder!
Is that still the routine up there? When I was in the Cities in the early 90s I did the exact same thing. Good luck with that.

Archived