Brewer Fanatic

looking for disk golfers and disk dogs.

Thurston Fluff

Over the past 7 years my dog and I have created a pretty cool game called skip dog. I want to start leagues in more areas to promote it and now need to find people who either have a dog who catches frisbees or like to disk golf. Everyone who disk golfs and tried skip dog really likes it plus it helps in their golf game, especially putting. I'm in the process of setting up the website and such. This is as far as I've got. I am not selling anything to BF.neters just trying to get more people involved and naturally thought of BF.netters. I live in Appleton and anyone who wants to check out the game PM me and I'll set up a time when we can get together to show you the game. If enough are interested we'll make a day of it. Anyone who doesn't want to come that far you can check out the site for some basic information and I can help you get started on your own. The video on the site is very vanilla and not nearly as fun to watch as it is to do. I am working on a much better video than we currently have on the site. The rules are fairly straight forward and easy to learn but, like any good game, takes forever to master.

The difference between this and other disk dog things like freestyle frisbee is most of them are less sport more choreographed shows. Great fun to watch but more like watching icecapades than sports.

There is relatively little training needed for the dog. It needs to be able to catch and retrieve to get started. The game can be played in backyards, parks, tennis courts, dog parks...pretty much anywhere.

For those who are really interested and want to really get into it the cost of all the equipment disks, ramps, hoops every thing is less than $100 which is way less than most dog activities.

Easy to learn for both you and the dog fun to play, good exercise and addicting.

There needs to be a King Thames version of the bible.

Archived