Brewer Fanatic

Opening Day Parking

PrimeTime955
This will be my first opening day and I have four opening day tickets, great locations, should be awesome blah blah blah. But I recently found out that I may have a parking issue. I heard that parking is sold out. Does that mean that parking is sold out in the General lot or preferred as well? I guess I'm trying to figure out my options here. Thanks in advance.

i would check with the ticket office. i know preferred is sold out...it all goes to season ticket holders. there is a chance that general is available...dont know for sure since i ordered mine a few weeks ago

I just ordered 2 general parking passes from my ticket rep last week, so there may still be some left. Your best bet is to either call the ticket office, or stop by there if possible and pick up a pass ahead of time.
Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

Fair warning guys -

"General parking" on opening day could end up being parking on the curb on the road leading into the parking lot. It's packed, and they fit you wherever they fit you. You can't grill on the roadside, so it can be pretty bad. If you are grilling by yourself and the people who come in that same car with you, get there EARLY. If you can meet someone there to tailgate, I wouldn't even bother parking at Miller Park. I'd park at the hospital or McDonalds or any of the restaurants on National and just walk to the parking lot.

Archived