Brewer Fanatic

Coors Field - I'm planning a Trip to See the Crew vs. Rockies! Need Help!

bobbledude25

We stayed at a hotel on the south end of Denver when we went a few years ago. I think it was a Hampton Inn. Only took us 10 minutes to get there after the game. I don't know if that's "cheap" enough for you, but I'm sure there are Motel 6's around or cheaper still.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Use priceline.com. It actually works. If not, I stayed at a La Quinta on the West side of the Denver area two summers ago for about $70-80/night. If that's not cheap enough for you, you may want to look into pitchleague's suggestions or possibly even a taking a tent and staying at a campground.

How many people and how long are you staying?

That's the off season in Colorado, a lot of times you can find skii condo rentals SUPER cheap in the summer time (I paid $700 for a week in a 3 bedroom condo like 2 years ago)

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Archived