Brewer Fanatic

2010-03-25 Brewers (Suppan) at Dodgers (Towers); WTMJ -- Dodgers Video Feed for Subscribers [Brewers lose, 7-3]

Mass Haas
Brewer Fanatic Staff

CHAT ROOM, CHAT ROOM, CHAT ROOM

Box score here

It's a WTMJ game. Subscribers to the MLB.TV online video package can also choose to watch the Dodger TV feed of the game.

Online link for MLB subscribers

Gameday, which is pretty much functioning normally now, can be found here.

ON THE MOUND: Also scheduled to pitch today (subject to change) is LHP Manny Parra.

MINOR DETAILS: In uniform from minor-league camp is INF Anderson Machado (#93), LHP Casey Baron (#97) and RHP Juan Sandoval (#94).

Weeks 2b

Gomez cf

Braun lf

Fielder 1b

McGehee 3b

Zaun c

Hart rf

Counsell ss

Suppan rhp

Bill says the biggest disappointment this spring is Mat Gamel because the Brewers were relying on him to make the roster as the 4th or 5th infielder.

Okay, so either Bill is an idiot or the Brewers are idiots.

anyone else watching the game? I'm watching it with my dad and he truly thinks Suppan threw that ball away because he figured they were going to score anyway and didn't want it to count against his era! Funny, but wow, almost makes sense don't it? Crazy throw. That wouldn't count against his era? Not sure.

Can someone give me a play by play of what's going on and how Suppan is pitching?

Everything has been in the air and hit hard. He just got an out in the 2nd inning on a hard hit liner to 3rd.

Manny continues his high-BABIP ways...seemed like mostly grounders that found holes. Plus, no walks and 5-1 GO-FO so far. If he can keep the walks down (IIRC, none last time out) success will follow because that BABIP cannot stay that high.

Archived