Brewer Fanatic

Half off Rooftop Tickets for April 12, 14, 15 @ CHI

thebruce44

Mods can feel free to move this to off topic, but the Groupon for Chicago today is 54% off Rooftop Tix. They end up being $70 total. These are all inclusive and are supposed to be a lot of fun.

They will probably go pretty fast, but I figured I would post them here so some Brewer fans can take advantage this morning. Unfortunately, I have to take the biggest test of my Engineering career that Friday so I will be studying. Hopefully someone else can take advantage.

http://www.groupon.com/

It's rare that anyone would choose to sit on a rooftop in mid April so I'm not surprised they cut the price. I would think they'd have to cut it even more. I've been to Wrigley in April and save a mouse or two, there's not a soul in sight on the rooftops.

Its usually in the high 50s that time of year in Chicago. If its sunny out, very nice to be on a rooftop during the afternoon.

The prices wont go lower than that. While I am sure some have a negative opinion of Wriggleyville (I am not going to argue) but $70 for all you can eat and drink alone is a pretty good deal for this area. Add in the game and I thought it was a pretty good deal. I have 3 friends in the area who have already bought this and I would too if I could. Figured some might be interested in the experience, as I normally can't afford something like this. I will be going to a rooftop game over Memorial Day weekend for a Bachelor Party, but thats a special case.

And think of this more as a box seat. You don't have to sit outside...there are lots of options on these rooftops. Anyway, I wont try to sell people, just thought some might be interested.

sounds like fun... but I already got bleacher tickets for the 14th and I'd rather be in the stadium, rather than across the street. It'd be fun to do once with a large group.

Is the test you're taking the PE test? I took the PE four years ago and the SE test (for Illinois) last year, and remember both being utterly draining.... just to be on your game and up against the clock for 8 hours is mentally exhausting. Good luck.

Archived