Brewer Fanatic

Macha's managers briefing comments today; Latest-- Axford optioned to AAA

GormanHarvey

Any guesses as to the player Macha may be referring to in this quote...

There will likely be another player move today after the game against Cleveland and Macha said it could be the kind that upsets a player.

“There’s probably going to be a lot of people not happy with me,” Macha said.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/88932082.html

Hopefully it's only sending Villy down. I'm not sure that would make a lot of people upset. Depends what he means by a lot. Maybe he's positioning himself to cut Suppan. One can hope, right?? I just hope it's not something goofy like cutting Narveson or optioning Parra or Gomez.

I dont know if I am reading to much into this.. but does anyone else find it odd that they unscheduled the game that parra was supposed to pitch tomorrow and moved him to pitch the same day as suppan? I realize that they also have a game set up thursday for relievers, but still this seems a little bit of a hint to me.

What?? Three quality starters for a third baseman that can't run?? We should at least get Price out of them too.

If this is real, which I doubt. Lets get Crawford. Weeks Crawford Braun Fielder Longoria would be the best 1 - 5 in baseball!

Don't the Brewers have to make a move with Edmonds here in the next day or so? I thought I remember they had to add him to the big league roster by the 25th? Well, with no game tomorrow... I'd bet that it has something to do with the OF. Maybe they were going to release Edmonds, but his performance today made them think a little harder!

Archived