Brewer Fanatic

Looking for all time win/loss record for teams

That's because the Senators/Twins is the same franchise. It's not like the ridiculous Cleveland Browns fiasco where the new expansion Browns keep the former Browns franchise records and the old Browns move to Baltimore and leave their history behind.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

That's because the Senators/Twins is the same franchise. It's not like

the ridiculous Cleveland Browns fiasco where the new expansion Browns

keep the former Browns franchise records and the old Browns move to

Baltimore and leave their history behind.

Maybe its because I'm such a homer, but I completely disagree. Why should I care what the Brewers did as the Seattle Pilots? I think that if a team moves, they leave the "legacy" behind. Maybe that will cause some teams to think twice about leaving.

The Browns were a storied franchise that that owner moved for his own selfish reasons. Consider Baltimore as an expansion team at that point with a new start. Then when Cleveland finally got their "team" back, they retain the legacy. Exactly right.

Washingtion Nationals should retain the Washington Senators legacy.

Milwaukee Brewers, the Milwaukee Braves legacy. I consider Milwaukee to have won 1 WS and lost 2. That's the way it should be.

The Los Angelos Angles of Anaheim.... oh never mind.

Washingtion Nationals should retain the Washington Senators legacy.

Milwaukee Brewers, the Milwaukee Braves legacy. I consider Milwaukee to have won 1 WS and lost 2. That's the way it should be.

The Los Angelos Angles of Anaheim.... oh never mind.

I agree completely. I hate seeing the Atlanta Braves celebrating Boston and Milwaukee accomplishments. Twin fans don't care what the Senators did. It isn't "their" history, and they know it, so they don't celebrate it.

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

Archived