Brewer Fanatic

3 ring binder as a macbook and beer holding sweatshirts

narbo

A few years back, there was an internet site that sold Wisconsin sports (Badgers, Packers, Brewers, Bucks) shirts and sweatshirts mentioned on here that I'm looking for now. What made the sweatshirts (what I'm looking for) so interesting is that they had a pouch on the front for a beer bottle. If I can get some help from the throbbing brain of brewerfan, that'd be great! Thanks!

P.S. This goes back even further, but, since I'm in a similar predicament to the one I was in then, does anyone remember a post in the off-topic forum back in 2003(ish) that linked to a forum where a guy sent a 3 ring binder to a thief who "bought" a macbook from him? If there's any way to reread that, I'd like to know. Thanks again in advance for the info.

Okay, I'm editing this because I know where the trading post went now. I'd still like to know if anyone remembers the post linking to a forum with the story (I believe it was 108 pages long) about the guy who outfoxed an ebay thief. It was a great read and I'd like to be able to show it to people if it is still floating around in cyberspace.

I hate to say, but the only threads from 2003-ish that would have had a chance of surviving on this board would be some in the lowest-traffic forums. Before the migration from ezboard to Yuku, threads would simply drop off after enough had amassed. The oldest thread in off-topic when I checked just now was from December 2006.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

If there's any way to reread that, I'd like to know.

Back when ezBoard hosted our forums, the number of topics per forum maxed out at 400. Since Brewerfan's migration to Yuku in August, 2007, topics remain on the board unless we choose to prune the forums; we're not doing that. As hawing said, here in Off Topic, threads go back to December, 2006.

You might try looking in the Wayback Machine. I just tried that, but the site is so slow that not much is loading.

If you start at the list of Brewerfan.net archives, you might try clicking on various dates, then hitting the Fan Forum link on the top of the pages that appear. We've found old posts that way in the past.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Thanks guys! I knew that if I asked here, I'd find someone who knew the answers to my questions. This site is great, not only for all things Brewers, but for just about anything (within reason)!

Earlier today, when I saw Diskono's name in the "Last Post" column, somehow I knew the answer to narbo's question would be here. He's great at coming through with stuff like this. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Archived