Brewer Fanatic

Brewers Players Bar Hopping

Tumpster
Heading down for a week this wednesday and wanted to see if anyone who's been down this year has seen or know where the guys go out after a game or during an off day. Just want to have the chance to maybe buy Prince a drink or even Edmonds and have a laugh or two with my buddy. Thanks everyone!!

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Don't know anywhere specific but I've seen ballplayers at bars in Old Town Scottsdale before. Pro Athletes like to go to Axis/Radius if that's still around.

And i don't think Prince is a big bar guy so you might not find him there. More likely to see Braun out and about if anyone.

And there's a steak house in Scottsdale called Don and Charlie's that is a big baseball hangout. It's on Camelback just east of Scottsdale Rd. I think the food is less than average for the price but they have a bar and lots of baseball memorabilia on the walls. Uecker goes there a lot.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

This is kind of off topic, but we saw Escobar and Cruz in the little area around the Cardinals/Coyotes stadiums. That new little area, just north of University of Phoenix Stadium is pretty neat if you're looking for a place to eat/explore. We followed the GPS to Cold Stone, and came across this nice little area!

Archived