Brewer Fanatic

$3.17 tickets!

Buckhunts

I just got this link sent to me for the opportunity to get $3.17 tickets for the 4/6 and 4/7 games vs Col. The person I got it from told me to send send it on to anyone so I figured I would post it here so you all have a chance at the tickets as well. Enjoy!

password: IRELAND

Better than no seats...

That's how I look at it. The site was busy, and there wasn't enough time to fill out the credit card information, but on the second try, I primed myself for a race against the clock and got in. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

It links me to an outlook email box

login screen...

That sounds like what I saw earlier, and

it's probably what Invader3K saw, too.

Try again. I just saw the green St. Pats screen a few minutes ago.

I got an e-mail about this yesterday, but forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder. I got 4 loge bleacher seats for Wed. It's perfect, since my son is off school for spring break.

I wonder why they did not add terrace level.

I left them for others, wife would have had to rearrange her schedule, and the boy miss school.

I've suggested a $10 best seat available in the past, and I still do, especially for April weeknights.

Just got a message that Tuesday is sold out, but some tix are still available for Wednesday.

Just to clarify, the $3.17 tickets are sold out on Tuesday, but there appears to be plenty of regularly priced tickets available.

Archived