Brewer Fanatic

Antenna for WMLW games?

razzzorsharp

They're currently a subchannel for channel 58. I would think that if you can get channel 58, you should be able to get WMLW.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

I'm about 60 minutes to the west of Milwaukee. I have a rooftop antenna and 58 - along with all the Milwaukee stations - is spotty. Really depends on atmospheric conditions. I'd say without a rooftop antenna you may be out of luck, possibly even with one.

I've seen this posted numerous places. I made one of these antennas about a year ago and it has worked great. I have it in the rafters of my garage. Never have any trouble getting any of the local channels (I'm in Muskego). Haven't had cable in 10 years.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3616/3564978913_4b143a602c.jpg
Link

I've seen this posted numerous places. I made one of these antennas about a year ago and it has worked great. I have it in the rafters of my garage. Never have any trouble getting any of the local channels (I'm in Muskego). Haven't had cable in 10 years.

Link

I think the guy in that video needs to find a video on how to fix holes in the knees of your pants.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Weird. I just set up a multidirectional indoor antenna in southern Milwaukee County. When it's on top of the TV, all of the full power channels come in fine, plus WYTU (low power Channel 63) tries to come in.

If I move the antenna to the floor behind the TV, WYTU is clear as a bell, but Channel 10 poops out. The odd thing is that I wouldn't expect Channel 63 to come in at all. I'm not getting any of the other low power Milwaukee channels (7, 38, 41).

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Archived