Brewer Fanatic

FYI Brewers and Rangers 3/18 om MLB Net 10 PM EST

brewmann04

According to my Directv guide, it is scheduled to be shown. However, I fully expect it to be blacked out in Wisconsin, at least on Directv. I remember a spring game last year that was blacked out on Directv but was shown on MLB network in Milwaukee. It was not an FSWis game either.

The idea is FSN could show the game so MLB has to black it out, otherwise they would be competing. I don't like it, but I think that's the way it works. At least on DirecTV. They blame it on MLB's blackout rules. Bakc when I got ExtraInnings Brewers games broadcast by the opposing team were blacked out even if FSN or WTMJ chose not to carry the game.

It's ridiculous and stupid. Hopefully Thursday's game won't be blacked out.

I just read on the Brewers site that they are now doing a split squad game with the Rangers on Thursday so that Parra and Bush can both get another turn in the competition. If anyone has further information about this that would be greatly appreciated. Does that mean the B game will be at Maryvale and will it be at the same time? Any information including time of both games, location, rosters would be great. I'll be there and would prefer Maryvale for a game because of location. Thanks

Archived