Brewer Fanatic

suggestions for getting custom jerseys?

patrickgpe
Hey guys, looking for some help here. I want to get a new replica road custom alternate Milwaukee jersey. I know they are available at Miller Park but I'd like to avoid the Miller Park markup on those. Does anyone have a suggestion on where in the Milwaukee area is a good place to get this done?

I would have suggested Dunn's Sporting Goods in the past, but I am extremely upset with a lack of quality and customer service from them in recent times. I sent a guy there for a custom jersey last opening day and it took well over 6 weeks to just add a name and number on the back. They also did a very very poor job on some jackets we sent there and don't seem to be in any hurry to fix it.

I think i am going to try the mlb clubhouse shop in broofield square. I bought a custom Soup jersey the year we signed him when it was still the brewers clubhouse shop but haven't been in there since they renamed the store. 110 dollars for a replica any player I want and a 2 week lead time.

I purchased some apparel on mlb.com yesterday. I, too, Googled mlb.com promo code and found one that took an extra 15% off. Needless to say I was pretty excited about that. If anyone is interested I can send you that code.
Follow me on Twitter

Archived