Brewer Fanatic

Season tickets are arriving!

hawing

Our Sunday Plus pack arrived today, providing a very fine distraction from an afternoon of Big Ten Tournament basketball that didn't go my way.

I'd have guessed that full season packages would be mailed before 20-packs and smaller...but ewizabeff hasn't been home to check her mail. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Honestly, it's just nice to finally have some pocket schedules. I haven't seen any in Madison (though I haven't looked hard) and our single game ticket orders came with no schedules tucked in. Of course, by this time next month I'll have more than I can shake a stick at.

Yay - the end of the off-season seems more real every day.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I found today's delivery just sitting on the front steps under our mailbox, in a Priority Mail box. It's fortunate we live in a pretty safe neighborhood. I was surprised the carrier didn't at least put it on the front porch, where it would have been out of sight (and where most of our packages are left).

Should anyone wonder, Prince is on the front of the 2010 pocket schedule.

Honestly, it's just nice to finally have some pocket schedules. I haven't seen any in Madison (though I haven't looked hard)
You need to start boozing it up, we've got/had them in the liquor store.

I heard a grumble today that there are schedules for a certain other team available as well. I'm not pleased and may make them all disappear tomorrow.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

I found today's delivery just sitting on the front steps under our mailbox, in a Priority Mail box. It's fortunate we live in a pretty safe neighborhood. I was surprised the carrier didn't at least put it on the front porch, where it would have been out of sight (and where most of our packages are left).

Should anyone wonder, Prince is on the front of the 2010 pocket schedule.

Ugh, im in Arizona right now. Lol.

I hope the tickets come after I get home.

You need to start boozing it up, we've got/had them in the liquor store.

I heard a grumble today that there are schedules for a certain other team available as well. I'm not pleased and may make them all disappear tomorrow.

Hmm. I'm not going to start boozing it up (nor do we usually fuel at BP stations, which I suppose would be another location for them), but maybe I'll check the liquor store counter when we get groceries at Woodman's this weekend. Tip of the cap to you if you can get rid of those other schedules. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

A co-worker tried to hand me one of those other schedules thinking I'd think it was a Brewers schedule. Funny guy, but it didn't work.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Sorry to sidetrack the ticket talk, but I wanted Hawing to know I went to the head of liquor and he assured me there were no enemy schedules to be found. I'm gonna keep an eye on this situation.

My 20 pack just arrived today. I washed my hands, asked for god's blessings, and then proceeded to open the envelope with care. I held the tickets in my hands and almost cried with tears of joy. They looked beautiful. I smiled http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Got me 20 pack "Fan's Choice" Terrance level on Sat.
talbertin, since your pack is a fan's choice, I'm curious to know whether the tickets arrived with the "sorry if your location isn't as prime as you were hoping for" memo that came with fan's choice packs in 2009 and 2008. This would be the one that cites the increased popularity of season ticket packages.

If it weren't there, that would make me wonder if the season ticket base shrunk noticeably for 2010 (due to some combination of the economy and the Brewers' relatively poor showing in 2009). And yes, I realize I wonder too much about some things. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif This is the first year I can think of that we do not have a fan's choice pack, so we won't get the memo in any case.

I got a Fan's Choice 20 pack this year and didn't get a "sorry note". And my seats definitely weren't as close to home plate as I would've liked. Oh well.

Also, anyone get their April 2/3 tix in the mail yet? That is coming up and I haven't gotten anything... but my credit card was of course charged.

Yes I got the note included in my order of "Fan Choice" but I asked for a Sec. 429-431 when I ordered thru my ticket rep. I got row 8 in sec 431 for all twenty games that are mostly weekends, including opening day. I'll be very happy with these seats unless there is an abundance of people blocking my view as they walk up the stairs.

I got a Fan's Choice 20 pack this year and didn't get a "sorry note". And my seats definitely weren't as close to home plate as I would've liked. Oh well.

Also, anyone get their April 2/3 tix in the mail yet? That is coming up and I haven't gotten anything... but my credit card was of course charged.

We got our April 3 tickets the day after I ordered them - though I telephoned our rep to order; maybe that was the difference.

Got me 20 pack "Fan's Choice" Terrance level on Sat.
talbertin, since your pack is a fan's choice, I'm curious to know whether the tickets arrived with the "sorry if your location isn't as prime as you were hoping for" memo that came with fan's choice packs in 2009 and 2008. This would be the one that cites the increased popularity of season ticket packages.

If it weren't there, that would make me wonder if the season ticket base shrunk noticeably for 2010 (due to some combination of the economy and the Brewers' relatively poor showing in 2009). And yes, I realize I wonder too much about some things. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif This is the first year I can think of that we do not have a fan's choice pack, so we won't get the memo in any case.

another side note. the opening day free with a 9 pack offer lasted WAY longer this year than it did last year. i dont think it switched to a 10th game of your choice until after singles went on sale. early on that saturday it was still the opener, but later in the day it was not available any more.

My season tickets arrived sometime last week, but our mail was held while we were on vacation so I got them today. So neat! Interesting to see Gomez "at bat" in front of the crowd in a Brewers uniform on them. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

This is our first year with something other than a Terrace Ticket Treat package so we have the NYCE stadium club membership card as well as 4 passes to every game. Who on earth could use all those?

Archived