Brewer Fanatic

Prince to Boston possibilities (Revised)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I assume you mean Daniel Bard, right?

That particular proposal has been suggested quite often. I don't know if we'll get quite that much for Fielder at this point, though I guess we could hope. The Red Sox seem to be re-inserting themselves into the AL East playoff picture, though they are still in fourth place and 6.5 back from the Rays.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Nate made a good point about how hot Ortiz has been (OPS of nearly 1.200 in May). With that production, there's really no reason the BoSox would need to trade for Fielder, unless they'd be sending Ortiz out in that or another deal.
Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

bamberger[/b]]Daniel Bard, Mike Bowden, Lars Anderson? Red Sox get 1.5 years of Fielder guaranteed losing only Bard from the ML roster.

I would love to take that deal considering the name recognition of the players, but are those 3 producing this year

Archived