Brewer Fanatic

Believe it or not, I've never...

hawing
Never eaten at Taco Bell.

Edit: Whoa. Just read the first page. Guess I'm not original after all.

/highfive/

I don't think I've ever been in an Old Navy store, and given the general nature of their commercials, I have no desire to break that streak.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never used an illegal drug (but I have done steroids, sleeping pills, and oxycodone all in the same day).

I've never been so drunk I puked or passed out.

I've never been on a "non-kiddie" roller coaster.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

I've never used an illegal drug (but I have done steroids, sleeping pills, and oxycodone all in the same day).

I've never been so drunk I puked or passed out.

I've never been on a "non-kiddie" roller coaster.

If the steriods and oxycodone were not prescribed by a licensed medical professional for a legitimately diagnosed medical condition, then your first statement is not true.

I have never taken oxycodone and never will.
i was given two Oxy pills by a coworker because i'd badly pulled a muscle in my back. i was sure to take them only after i'd driven home, but they did absolutely nothing. i've taken Codine, which is also morphine-based and that helped, but for whatever reason the Oxy did nothing.

GAME05 wrote:

i was given two Oxy pills by a coworker because i'd badly pulled a muscle in my back. i was sure to take them only after i'd driven home, but they did absolutely nothing. i've taken Codine, which is also morphine-based and that helped, but for whatever reason the Oxy did nothing.

Yeah, I was given Oxycodone after I had my hernia surgery. I've seen people on it and I've seen people have withdrawal from it and I didn't really want to take a chance on that happening so I just didn't use them. I went in for a follow up with the surgeon and asked me how the pills helped the pain and I told him I didn't take any. Needless to say he was shocked, I don't really know why. It hurts if you stand up normally and if you try to stretch but if you curl up in the fetal position there's no pain at all. After a few days though you can stand up and walk around normally, there's still pain but it's not bad enough where you have to take pills for it.

• 2 weeks later...

I've never held a real gun let alone, shot one.

I've probably fired off 300,000+ imaginary shots in video games and in play as a kid, but never for real. God willing, I never will either.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I've lived in Wisconsin my entire life (23) and have never been to Lambeau. Even for a preseason game. Probably my most depressing "Believe it or not, I've never..."

On the flip side I've been to about 6-8 games at Wrigley, and I've never seen the Cubs win there.

hawing wrote:

Glennron wrote:

On the flip side I've been to about 6-8 games at Wrigley, and I've never seen the Cubs win there.

Keep up the good work! http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

It's up to you to set up a brewerfan.net donation to buy Glennron Cubs' season tickets.

I've never asked a girl out until she told me some variation of "So, uh, are you going to ask me out or I am going to have to be the one who does it".

I've never been to a Brewers game where they played a Division opponent.

I've never eaten an Olive.

I've never punched anyone.

I've never downloaded a song / movie.

• 1 month later...

I have never seen a Star Wars movie.

The dark side clouds everything
I, too had never watched Star Wars until a week ago. I'd been meaning to see them all so I watched episodes IV-VI last week. I enjoyed them quite a bit. I'm not an instant super fan or anything, but I suppose that has to do with a generational gap of sorts.

So, yesterday I rented episodes I-III and watched the Phanton Menace last night. I honestly think that was the worst movie I've ever seen. Jar Jar was actually MORE annoying than I had heard and I really didn't like young Anakin Skywalker (which is ironic because I wanted to not like him, but I dislike him because he's a cute little kid! Can we please make Darth freakin Vader at least a little DARK?)

It was so bad I couldn't wait to google, "Star Wars Episode I is awful" and found this and it pretty much sums it up for me:

78 Reasons to Hate Star Wars: Episode I

Should I even bother watching Episodes II and III? I guess I'm committed to now.

You don't have an Adam Wainwright. Easily the best gentlemen in all of sports. You don't have the amount of real good old American men like the Cardinals do. Holliday, Wainwright, Skip, Berkman those 4 guys are incredible people

GhostofQuantrill

^ I think episode II is slightly less panned critically, but I personally don't really think there's a huge discernible difference quality-wise between I and II. IMO, the most cringe-worthy line in the entire series comes from episode II.

I actually liked III a lot, probably more than most people. Kind of hard to mess up that installment though.

No Star Wars for me, either. None. I have NO interest in science fact, let alone science fiction. I don't want to travel in space, don't want to watch space good guys vs. space bad guys. No Star Trek, either.

Part of it is the experience of watching movies, which I find intolerable. Just sitting there for 90 minutes or more.? . .Bah! How can anything fictional hold your attention for that long?

And then I'm reminded that I watch Monday Night RAW every week, so maybe my inner nerd is just pointed in a different direction.

Part of it is the experience of watching movies, which I find intolerable. Just sitting there for 90 minutes or more.? . .Bah! How can anything fictional hold your attention for that long?
Oh, I'm glad to see someone else feel this way about movies. I cannot say I've never watched a movie, of course, nor can I say I've never enjoyed a movie I've watched; but I'm just not into movies like so many people I know are.

I've long preferred nonfiction to fiction reading; maybe it's the same with video content.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

I've never seen any Star Trek movie (nor do I plan on it).

But I've seen and love the Star Wars movies. BTW, Darth Vader gets darker after Episode I. Watching II and III help you understand I better. And everyone hates Jar-Jar.

I have never danced with the devil in the pale moon light.

Archived