Brewer Fanatic

Sleazy love triangle story from TMZ involving Jason Kendall & Rod Stewart's son.

Teatoe993

Another story illustrating the rule of thumb which states don't marry a gal with a stripper name.

Hey Teatoe, I admit I read all your posts as much for the Trenni photo as your sterling insight. Got any new pics? She had a makeover didn't she? Thanks.

There may be a story here, but a Google News search produces nothing but sleazy tabloid sites.

3Putt, when Trenni moved to the MLB Network, people were assigned to do her hair/makeup and pick her clothes. I think she even gets clothes on loan from the pricey shops in New York.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Actually, they're launching a TMZ Sports division.....Deadspin had a whole bunch of stories on it awhile back.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/28/business/media/28tmz.html

Huh, I can't imagine a TMZ sports site to be much different than Deadspin anyway. At least we'll have another place to turn for OMG MATT LEINART WITH A BEER BONG!! SHOCKING!!! WE GOT THE DIRT!

Archived