Brewer Fanatic

2010-03-06 Giants SS (Pucetas) at Brewers SS (Wolf), 2:05 PM CST [Brewers win, 12-1]

Mass Haas
Brewer Fanatic Staff

Box score here.

Listen on traditional radio to WTMJ.

That same broadcast available to MLB audio subscribers here.

Neither Brewer game today is available to XM radio subscribers, bummer for running Saturday errands, for those of us not in the WTMJ market.

A Gameday, which mainly allows you to scroll through a "game log" later on, can be found here.

Most of your regulars in this home opener.

kind of excited about this. I've waited all winter to hear Brewers baseball again, so I plan on listening to Ueck and Cor and catching up on my magazine reading (I'm about 2-3 issues behind in Baseball Weekly, SI, ESPN, and EWeekly.)

Not a bad day to spend a windy blustry Saturday. Tomorrow will be even better since it'll only get to the high 40s ( = no yard work for me)

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Brewer Fanatic Staff

Media notes:

ON THE MOUND: Also scheduled to pitch this afternoon (subject to change) is LHP Chris Capuano, LHP John Halama, RHP Kameron Loe and RHP Claudio Vargas.

MINOR DETAILS: Joining the team from minor-league camp today is C Patrick Arlis, SS Brent Brewer, 1B Chris Errecart, INF Eric Farris, 3B Taylor Green, OF Erik Komatsu, OF Erik Miller, INF Zelous Wheeler, LHP Chris Cody and RHP Ruben Flores.

If you look at the box score for this game, under the brewers baserunning it shows

PO: Weeks (2nd base

by Pucetas).

On the giants side it shows this

Pickoffs: Pucetas

(Weeks at 2nd base).

Is MLB keeping track of Pickoffs and times picked off this year? I only ask this question because I've never seen this before (I think in a box score its always just shown up as a CS).

Corey Hart solo shot ties the game at 1.
Is that the first Brewers HR of the year? I remember Corey hit the first one last year.

Nice to hear Cappy doing all right...at least it sounds that way.

Edit: And what a relief it is to know that Brewers baseball is still presented by Kohl's.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

but he needs to keep the ball on the ground and use his speed.... Macha will not be happyl

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

but he needs to keep the ball on the ground and use his speed.... Macha will not be happy
Are you still sure he didn't bulk up enough this winter? http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Man, I know it's early, but the Brewers pitching overall has looked pretty darn good.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

I logged in just to say this: "Komalished!"
http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

12-1 entering the 9th. Maybe the Brewers can hang on this time.

I'm already tired of this "like vs. love" campaign for Miller beer.

Edited to correct the score. I'm still getting into IGT shape. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

"What's the attendance today? Not that I really care, but we need to fill some air." - Uecker. The Crew sure was raking today. Untuckem.
"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

Archived