Brewer Fanatic

Giants' plunking of Fielder (March 4, first ST game)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FWIW, I've begun collecting baseball cards again and I just opened a TOPPS pack today with Prince Fielder's 2010 card: It's the moment of the bomb dropping with all the teammates lying in ruins around him. It is fantastic. Immortalized forever.
So I really liked this card and decided to see what I could find on Ebay to get one. I found no less than 6 different versions of it ranging in price from 50 cents to almost $20. I just can't believe how different the card industry has changed in the past ten years or so. Now I have to decide which of the versions I really want, it wasn't suppose to be this difficult.
Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

• 2 weeks later...
Someone in the in game thread said it was a 2-2 curveball that hit him. If that's the case I hardly see this as something to get worked up about. If you are intentionally hitting someone its not with a 2 strikes or with a curveball

Someone in the in game thread said it was a 2-2 curveball that hit him. If that's the case I hardly see this as something to get worked up about. If you are intentionally hitting someone its not with a 2 strikes or with a curveball

No doubt. Instead you hit em with an 84 mph heater!

Archived