Brewer Fanatic

2010-03-04 Brewers (Suppan) at Giants (Zito) 2:05 PM CST [Brewers lose, 5-3]

Invader3K
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just revisited (without re-logging in) and WTMJ is finally an option on the Brewers v. Giants menu. Hey, Cory, it's been a while!

Edit: Dang it, now I only have the mlb.com option again. In the daily list of games both WTMJ and mlb.com appear, but once I get to the media player screen I did not (except only momentarily) get a choice in the dropdown menu. So selecting WTMJ from the list of games gets me nowhere, while selecting MLB.com does work.

If it's a matter of my renewing, I'd be happy to do it if I could just see where to do so.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Coming in nice and clear on XM. Poor Ueck, trying to figure out the names of all these minor leaguers who are getting inserted into the lineup late.

Through six, Giants are up 4-3.

"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody

"Do you believe this?" - John 11:26b

Edit: Dang it, now I only have the mlb.com option again. In the daily list of games both WTMJ and mlb.com appear, but once I get to the media player screen I did not (except only momentarily) get a choice in the dropdown menu. So selecting WTMJ from the list of games gets me nowhere, while selecting MLB.com does work.
Try going to the gameday link and clicking the WTMJ link in the top right above the Giants banner.

I think the only reason I am getting 620 in Madison is because I am right on Lake Monona by John Nolen and am away from any interference caused by the TV and computer. Even with this perfect storm, it still takes luck finding the perfect spot. I can move my radio 6" and it will not come at all.

Hawing I got it by getting the mlb/Giants broadcast, then clicking the drop down menu that's in the middle of the media player and clicking on WTMJ.
Yep, that is the menu where I only sometimes see WTMJ as an option, and when it does appear I can't select it - the menu only lets me choose mlb.com. Right now, with the Giants feed playing, the drop down menu gives me no options (just a blank).

After following the Gameday link and clicking on the WTMJ link as suggested by chowyo123, I finally am prompted to purchase Gameday Premium for $19.95. So now I wonder if that's the only way to get 2010 regular season audio. I have no desire to get MLB.TV.

I'm going to think about this later. Thanks for the suggestions.

Edit: Tonight, after hunting all over mlb.com and following numerous busted links, I finally found the page for renewing only the audio for 2010 - so now I'm listening to Uecker in Thursday's archived game, and I'd better be able to hear WTMJ live in future games.

I had the option to select automatic renewal but chose to unclick that box.

I hope no one needs the link from me because I doubt I could find it again.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Man, I missed Ueck and Provus. I love Ueck this time of year when he can just talk about anything. Tough loss, but I was impressed with the O and the pitching minus Axford. Heck, even Soup looked good

Yeah, Suppan's performance was encouraging, even if it's just one game. I know some Brewers fans would rather see him fail, but having too many viable starting pitchers is not a bad thing.

And yes, it's nice to have Uke and Cory back on the radio. If it was just a bit warmer, I would have been outside with the radio and a cold one!

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Good to see Rickie get off to a good start and also most of the pitchers who were on the mound today. The thing I love about this time of year is you can get excited about the good and chalk the bad up to it being the beginning of spring training. The only thing I don't understand about the retaliation on Prince is that the celebration involved the whole team. Are they gonna bean each player one by one throughout the season? I'm happy to see the way Prince handled it though.

Archived