Brewer Fanatic

BP C'mon Back Club promotion

Dragonbait

The 'Come on back club' has been going on for about 3 weeks now.

The clerk told me they're doing it earlier this year because of all the complaints last year of people not able to redeem their vouchers.

(edited for thread topic clarity - hawing)

You knew me as Myday2001.

I have no idea what this thread is referring to.

Somebody whose initials are 'BP' owns some ticks, and the ticks themselves own something. Since it's in the Major League forum, I can only guess that the ticks (owned by BP) own something major league baseball related.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, some of the BPs around here would give you an extra punch or two. Now they make you include the receipts with the voucher, and the attendant has to initial off on all of them. I tend to doubt they'll honor prior receipts, but I guess it would be worth a shot.

Also, one thing I found out last summer was that not all the BPs in Wisconsin participate. I stopped at one in the western part of the state last July, and when I asked for my stamp, the woman behind the counter had no clue what I was talking about.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Archived