Brewer Fanatic

Cheap ESPN Magazine Subscription

jjkoestler
Discount Mags has a great deal on ESPN Magazine. They are selling subscriptions for $4 per year (up to 4 years). The magazine itself is alright, but the "insider" features are worth $4 per year to me.

http://www.discountmags.com/product/4627/espn

In order to get the magazine for $4 per year you need to enter coupon code 6578

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

Sweet. So you get the info. on how to activate the Insider with your first magazine?

edit: nevermind, I found the answer myself. Nice deal.

You don't have an Adam Wainwright. Easily the best gentlemen in all of sports. You don't have the amount of real good old American men like the Cardinals do. Holliday, Wainwright, Skip, Berkman those 4 guys are incredible people

GhostofQuantrill

• 1 month later...
That is a great deal, I got a year subscription for $5 from amazon.com the day after Thanksgiving this past year. The Insider access alone is worth more than that. The magazine is decent to, not a lot of in depth articles but more pictures and quick little blurbs. When I made the purchase I mostly did it to be able to read Keith Law on the Insider.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

I got in this deal about a month before the thread and I just received my second issue. So if you have not received one yet you will soon.

Activating the code was pretty easy. However, even though I signed up for 4 year subscription, it did ask me to enter my credit card and you are set up for auto renew unless you cancel. Also my account showed I was setup for 1 year, not the 4 I signed up for. I called the 1-800 number and they said that you have to enter a new code every year and they also disabled my auto renew so my credit card will not be charged.

In my opinion a minor hassle for a great deal. Well worth it.

OT a bit, but I actually like ESPN magazine. Much better than SI at least. Yes, it has too many ads, pictures, and useless little articles and graphics. But it also has a few very well written columns, and a couple of in depth articles each week. Worth a few bucks a year- for me at least.

Archived