Brewer Fanatic

All FSWI Brewer games to be in HD!

sheethead

this is awesome news!

I always told my wife that once the Brewers televise all their games in HD we will be getting the HDTV and programming from Directv.

Guess that tax refund is going to a worthy cause this year!

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

It looks like the 2nd game of the year will not be televised. I fully expect people to fired up about that come game day.

Does anyone know if that falls under the blackout rules for a non-televised game...

I was thinking it might get televised through Extra Innings.

You knew me as Myday2001.

It looks like the 2nd game of the year will not be televised. I fully expect people to fired up about that come game day.
That will be our first game (April 6), so I won't notice. But thank goodness I won't have to worry about being shown on TV.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

If the Bucks are in playoff contention, I suspect FS Wisconsin will pick up the Bucks telecast on Fri., 4/9, sending the Brewers to WMLW. Same goes with any potential Bucks playoff games.

SoCal, these are the national games:

Sat 4/10: Cardinals, 2:10 pm, FOX

Sun 4/11: Cardinals, 7:05 pm, ESPN

Sun 4/25: Cubs, 1:10 pm, TBS (non-exclusive)

Sat 5/15: Phillies, 3:10 pm, FOX

Sun 5/16: Phillies, 7:05 pm, ESPN

Sat 6/5: @ Cardinals, 3:10 pm, FOX

Sat 7/3: @ Cardinals, 3:10 pm, FOX

Nice to see there's only a handful of games this season that won't be on TV at all. Also nice to have all of the FSN games in HD this season. I know a lot of people were upset last season when FSN sort of backed off on their promise of all the games in HD. At least they made good on it this season.
The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

I was excited to read about all of the FSWI Brewers games being in HD. I was a bit concerned as many of the Bucks games are not in HD and I know many games weren't in HD last year.

HD baseball is great and I was slightly dreading having to watch SD baseball since I got a taste of HD baseball through the playoffs last year when I finally got my HDTV.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Archived