Brewer Fanatic

MLB Extra Innings/ MLB.TV / MLB At Bat / Audio

RobDeer 45
I am a little concerned my internet wont be fast enough to handle the HD content from MLB.tv. I use my 4g wireless usb drive as my home internet connection. Its about as fast as DSL, does anyone with DSL have any problems?

So that means that when the Brewers play the Diamondbacks and the Padres you can't watch them on mlb.tv and you need to watch them on the local cable channels?
The Diamondback games I can watch on local FSN-AZ. I am unable to watch the Padres. This is the downfall of MLB.TV.

I am a little concerned my internet wont be fast enough to handle the HD content from MLB.tv. I use my 4g wireless usb drive as my home internet connection. Its about as fast as DSL, does anyone with DSL have any problems?

MLB.com says it's HD requirements are 3MB/s

You can go to a site like http://www.speedtest.net/ and see what your connection can support.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

• 1 month later...
I've been a MLBTV subscriber for at least 4 years now. I recently bought an iPod touch and am loving the At Bat app thus far. I'm starting to become a little disappointed in MLBTV's lack of improvements in their product. The HD picture is nice when my (nearly new) computer can actually keep up with it. MLBTV glitches and quality adjustments have become something that I've just accepted over the years, but was hoping that it would be improved this year. I'm currently watching the Masters on-line and how is it that ESPN3 (formerly ESPN 360) can stream a very high quality picture to me (for FREE!), but MLBTV's glitches continue?

You don't have an Adam Wainwright. Easily the best gentlemen in all of sports. You don't have the amount of real good old American men like the Cardinals do. Holliday, Wainwright, Skip, Berkman those 4 guys are incredible people

GhostofQuantrill

I'm currently watching the Masters on-line and how is it that ESPN3 (formerly ESPN 360) can stream a very high quality picture to me (for FREE!), but MLBTV's glitches continue?
Because MLB doesn't give a rat's patootie about its fans. All they care about is hiding owner's profits from public scrutiny and breaking the players union.

i couldn't find a way to run mlb tv on ps3, anyone?

i have a fiber connection but i just can't see the games in HD, too many glitches and disfunction. i watch them as it was 2005, but i prefer to watch a game fluidly than see it "HD"

I had mlb.tv and was frustrated with the blackout/video issues 2 years ago. It is costlier but I have gone to Directv Extra Innings and I also have a slingbox which works great for when I am out of town.

The iphone app is great, but only works on the iphone. Mlb.tv is separate, but if you get it, then you can also watch games on your iphone. The problem is, if you're in the milwaukee area, there's no way to watch the games on TV except via your tv.

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone tried streaming the MLB.tv broadcast through the PS3's web browser? I just got one over the winter, and I was hoping I'd be able to use it for ballgames instead of hooking my laptop up to the TV every time a game is on.
Just saw today on the PS3 and their is a download up for MLB.tv for the PS3. You would have to have a MLB.tv subscription though. So you can watch MLB games on your PS3 now.

MLB.com article on the PS3 addition and others.

Archived