Brewer Fanatic

early arrivals

ilovebeer

Exactly, he just didn't show up early... no excuses for him oversleeping though, that was bogus but was dealt with appropriately.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

If Bush and Parra can pitch to their capabilities this season I love our chances. Because we know what were gonna get from Gallardo, Wolf and Davis. It is the last two guys that need to step up.

Do we really know what we are going to get? I sure don't. Is Gallardo gonna break out and become an ace or keep pitching like a solid #2. Was Wolf's improved control and velocity a fluke last year or is it sustainable? Can Doug Davis continue to defy the odds with that terrible walk rate, he is actually the most stable of the bunch over the past 3 years.

This team's pitching could be anywhere from above average to terrible this season. I just don't know what to expect out of it. I mean I can easily see a scenario where every pitcher is under a 4.50 ERA and more than one are under a 4.00. I can also see a scenario where only Gallardo is under a 4.50 and more than one are over a 5.00.

Archived