Brewer Fanatic

Brewers 4-pack Tickets

BadgerFan
I see the Brewers are currently advertising 4-packs on their website. After taking a look, can someone tell me what I'm missing? You get four assigned games for face value and still have to pay a $10 service charge per each 4-pack. Why wouldn't you just order individual tickets to any games you want as opposed to having the Brewers choose the four for you? Is it because they include a bobblehead game in each package implying that those tickets will be sold out on the first day tickets are sold? Not likely, so what is it?

I suppose there is value to knowing in advance that you have X number of tickets, in a known location, to each of four games, one of which includes a bobblehead giveaway. (At least I assume 4-pack customers have the same seats for each game.) Some fans would opt for this ahead of lining up or sitting in a virtual waiting room on February 27.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

It's called good marketing http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif "4 pack" sometimes is a good gift for someone etc... I agree, you really gain nothing financially by locking yourself into those four games. If anything, you lose financially because you are paying the same price and losing flexibility.

This will be my last year with a 9 pack.... its simply not worth it. Yes, you get one free game (opening day), but this might be the third year in a row where we have our 9 pack paid for before 1/1 pay for $50/face value seats, and still end up with garbage standing room only tickets. In both years, i've missed 2-3 games of the nine pack, and some of the games were not games i would have chosen with flexibility.

If the "playoff" incentive is good, maybe its worth it, but for me it isn't anymore. I'm fully prepared/willing to pay $100/ticket if/when the Brewers make the playoff next...

Like i said before, Mark A has done an incredible job with his marketing department and i'm glad these marketing skills have translated into sellouts and $$$ to raise the payroll. That said, if you really look at it, there just isn't a reason to buy a 4 pack or a 9 pack...

Archived