Brewer Fanatic

Extra Bobbles (Hammonds, Choo, Fang/Bernie, Jenkins) for trade

TURBO

Here is what I have extras of:

T-Rats Holiday Package Taylor Green Bobble with box(1)

T-Rats Holiday Package Lorenzo Cain Bobble with box(1)

T-Rats Holiday Package Jeff Suppan Bobble with box(1)

T-Rats Holiday Package Dave Bush Bobble with box(1)

Fang (T-Rats) SGA Soap Dispenser(2) They are made out of the same material that bobbles are made of. (box included)

2009 Bernie Brewer/Fang SGA T-Rats Bobble with box(1) Cool bobble with both figures on one bobble.

Shin Soo Choo SGA T-Rats Bobble with box(1)

John Anderson SGA T-Rats bobble with box(1)

Jeffrey Hammonds SGA Bobble, has a very small chip in the bill of his cap, previous owner touched it up so it is not very visible at all. I also have another Hammonds bobble that was broken and glued back together. I'll throw this one in as well. The head is perfect and unbroken, so if you took the head from the broken one and attached it to the bobble with the chipped bill, you'd have a perfect hammonds bobble. Yes, it has the box too!

Geoff Jenkins Bobble (1) This is not the SGA, but the one that is exactly the same but instead of piggly wiggly and pepsi advertisements on the base, it says Geoff Jenkins instead. The boble is the exact same as the SGA except for this difference. Comes with the original box, which has 3 clear see through panels.

What I'm looking for:

Hunstville Prince Fielder SGA bobble with box

2007 Prince SGA retro alternate

2008 Braun SGA retro alternate

Hunstville Ryan Braun SGA bobble with box

Beloit Gallardo SGA bobble with box

PM me if interested.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

• 2 weeks later...

Archived