Brewer Fanatic

ESPN the Magazine Subscription - Save UW-L Tennis Fundraiser

Jofis11ep

My name is Joey Van Lieshout and I am the senior captain on the men's tennis team at the University of Wisconsin - La Crosse. As some of you probably know, last summer our team was slated for termination due to the statewide budget crisis. We were given the opportunity to raise enough money to get our team reinstated. We have raised enough money to temporarily reinstate the program, currently we are attempting to fully reinstate the program.

Instead of having people just donate money, we wanted to be able to give something back to people that wanted to help. As a way to do this we are currently running a fundraiser with ESPN the Magazine. For $40 you receive a 2 year subscription to ESPN the Magazine. That comes out to only about 76 cents an issue which is a savings of over 80% from the newsstand price. I know many of you may already have subscriptions, but you are also able to renew your subscription through us (when you sign up, after your current subscription is over, you will begin the two year subscription immediately).

Along with this, 75% of the subscription fee goes directly to saving the UW-L tennis team. This is a great way to get a great magazine for a good price as well as helping save our team.

There are just a few things I need from you if you are interested:

1.) Message me your name, address and e-mail. Also include if you would like a renewal.

2.) I will respond and let you know where to send the check.

3.) After I receive your subscription information, a confirmation receipt will be sent out. ESPN will also e-mail you a confirmation once they have processed your information.

Essentially all that is required of you is $40 for a two year subscription to ESPN the Magazine.

Thank you everyone for your help and let me know if you have any other questions. PM me or respond to me here.

Archived