Brewer Fanatic

2010 Vancouver Olympics

Jimbo
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It wasn't figure skating that was on though. It was ice dancing, you know, the sport like figure skating for less athletic people.

I know this is an old post, but its been bugging me. What exactly is the point of having ice dancing AND figure skating? As far as I can tell, the above description is exactly right - figure skating for less athletic people. To me, this would be like putting men's slow-pitch-with-keg-on-second-base softball in the Olympics. Or better yet, bumper curling.

Wow......in one response you picked two new sports that I could participate in. Well done!

To me, this would be like putting men's slow-pitch-with-keg-on-second-base softball in the Olympics. Or better yet, bumper curling.

I think those 2 sports would draw my interest more than anything they currently have in the Olympics. Frankly I find the Olympics pretty boring and uninteresting. The only sport I have any interest in watching is hockey. I have zero interest in the NHL but I like Olympic hockey.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Archived