Brewer Fanatic

John Belushi UW Whitewater connection

BREWCREW5

I am not sure if many now that Belushi went to UW-Whitewater his freshman year. I am an alumni of there and have kind of always wondered about his time there. What dorm did he stay in? Did he get kicked out or drop out?

You know there are plently of stories out there. Does anyone know of any information out there? Any current students on here willing to do some digging at the university?

In the fall of his freshman year at the University of Wisconsin at Whitewater, John changed his image into a bad-boy appearance by growing his hair long and began to have problems with discipline and structure of attending classes. Dropping out of Wisconsin, John spent the next two years at the College of DuPage, a junior college a few miles from his parents' Wheaton home, where his father began persuading him to become a partner in his restaurant, but John still preferred acting.
Link

I also stayed in Tutt

Way off topic, but has anyone ever noticed that UW-Whitewater students "stay" in their respective dorms while UW-Madison students "live" in them?

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Archived