Brewer Fanatic

Brewers Patches

jrodbrewcrew
I've been collecting various Brewers "patch" cards (either pieces of numbers, lettering, patches from sleeves, etc, from jerseys) and I had a cool idea for framing some day. I've looked on ebay and you can buy the same patches that teams have sewn into their jerseys (they're mostly current patches), but I'm looking for the .net teams expertise in finding out what other patches have been on Brewers jerseys over the years. A few I've come up with are the ball and glove logo, the current Brewers logo, the Harvey Kuenn tribute patch, the "Home to Heroes" from 2001, the 2007 25th anniversary patch of the '82 WS, and Jackie Robinson Day. Any other ones that anyone can come up with? Thanks in advance.

I'm confident there was a patch for the All-Star Game/tie/exhibition/scam in 2002. A County Stadium patch also sounds logical, and would probably have been on both the 1999 and 2000 uniforms. (Remember the original 1999 motto? Bringing Down the House - which seemed markedly inappropriate after the crane accident)

I'm also picturing, in my mind's eye, a patch that says Milwaukee in the current "Brewers" script.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

That site is awesome... but then again I love baseball history/unis/logos

And it does indeed have the "Home to Heroes" patch

http://www.sportslogos.net/images/logos/54/64/thumbs/uon1b2tz3hwr17f1gk29ylaru.gif
Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Archived