Brewer Fanatic

Memphis to-do

colbyjack

Any suggestions for a family of four traveling to Memphis? I hope to head there in late March, and will have a 4-year old and an 11-month old in tow.

And yes, I am aware that Graceland is located there http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif. Thanks in advance!

Colby, PM me with your email address and I'll send you a PDF of the Kreature Comforts Lo-Life Guide to Memphis. It'll tell you about all the good stuff. Where to eat, where to sleep, where to visit. Memphis is my favorite city to visit and I've been there about 7 times or so. The more you stay away from Beale Street, the more fun you will have. Do Graceland if you have to, but Sun Studio and the Stax Museum are much more inspiring. As is the Civil Rights museum. If you are there on a Sunday and Al Green is not on tour, you must go see the Reverend preach at the Full Gospel Tabernacle. I'm not a spiritual man at all but is was one of the most uplifting experiences I've ever had. Feel free to PM with any questions you have after you read the guide. I've seen a lot of the city.

Archived