Brewer Fanatic

1 million tickets sold

ilovebeer

I think season ticket renewals were solid again, but they will start hurting when single game tickets go on sale. Nevertheless, 2.7-2.8 million should be attainable this year.
If the Brewers can stay competitive with the rest of the division for the first 2-3 months of the season, then I'd expect 3 million tickets to be sold by seasons end.
Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

I think season ticket renewals were solid again, but they will start hurting when single game tickets go on sale. Nevertheless, 2.7-2.8 million should be attainable this year.
I was more expecting season ticket renewals to decrease for 2010, due to a combination of the economy and the Brewers' relatively lackluster performance in 2009. Whichever is the case, good for the Brewers!

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I don't think we will hit 3 million fans this year unless we are competing for a playoff spot well into August. The economy doesn't seem as optimistic as it did a yer ago.

We may not hit 3 million fans this year, but a year ago we were basically at the tail end of the greatest economic crisis the country has faced since the GD. I don't think the economic outlook could possibly be any more shakier than it was 1 year ago.

I think the fact that we are coming off a disappointing season rather than the most exciting season in over 25 years will be the greatest reason for any drop in attendance. If we can get hot early to boos April/May interest and then stay in strong contention into August I think 3 mil is doable again. If either one of these fail to happen then we end up just shy. If both fail to happen (slow start, never bounce back) then we might struggle to get to 2.2.

Archived