Brewer Fanatic

Interested in a 2010 team? I need to know NOW

brewerjamie15
Sorry, but I gotta pull out. I just got a job with the brewers as part of the brew crew, so my attendance at games would only be 50/50.
Congratulations. Be sure to aim the T-shirt guns at Brewerfan members. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

A little change of plans for me. You can count me in for the season, although Im probably gonna miss the 1st week of May and maybe the 2nd week too. After that I should be back in Wisconsin ready to go if I can still get on the team. Let me know if theres still a spot open.

One Stop Shop For Cell Phone Accessories. Like US On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/MR-Wireless/233579846693356

Welcome back, Radman.

Here's how I see the current roster, we could definitely use a few more playas....

Confirmed

01 Iron Chef Zak

02 Houlie Josh

03 Beeks Chris

04 Nullbyte Tim

05 Razzzor Nick

06 Valpo Matt

07 Radman Matt

Juddy has told both me and Josh to put him down, so that's 08. If Razzor's cousin is in, excellent, that's 09. If we hear from Happy, that's 10. I think we'd want to be at 12-13 confirmed players. I have Jamie and Baldkin down as possible alternates. Missing anyone?

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

• 2 weeks later...

Soon, hopefully tomorrow, I'll get all the information from Jaime that he has.

Glad to see that Happy is on the team. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif With him and Juddy, we're at 9 guys. Razzzor, is your cousin in for sure? Everyone, how can we get a few more guys on the team?

How soon should we have our first practice? Next Tuesday/Wednesday is supposed to be nice with highs near 60, maybe we could get together after work to throw the ball around, hit a little, shake the rust off?

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

I'd be up for a practice either Tuesday or Wednesday. Mondays and Thursdays won't work for me.

Also, are the schedules coming out soon? I might have to miss a game or two but if I have enough time in advance I could possibly plan ahead and make it.

If we need more people I think Dan Casey would play. He filled in for us one game last year.

My buddy Nick wants to play thursdays. He just made a name on brewerfan and will be posting soon. He knows, me beeks and houle and might of played with Tim on my tuesday night team. He can pitch if we need him too. Let me know what you guys think. He will eventually learn how to use this forum and post.
One Stop Shop For Cell Phone Accessories. Like US On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/MR-Wireless/233579846693356

Hey Nick, welcome to Brewerfan.Net and BF.Net softball! Glad to have you on board.

Here's how I see our roster at present:

Regulars:

01 Iron Chef Zak

02 Houlie Josh

03 Beeks Chris

04 Nullbyte Tim

05 Razzzor Nick

06 Valpo Matt

07 Radman Matt

08 Happy

09 Juddy

10 Razzzor cousin

11 FireNick

Subs:

Brewerjamie

Baldkin

Am I missing anyone? Should we shoot for a roster of 13 regulars? We could contact some of the other guys who've played with us in years past, like Brewer Fever and Tony (was it chadomac? or rightomac?). Any of you have more recruits....?

And just a general update, I know you're anxious to know dates of first games and things like that. Jamie and I couldn't meet up yesterday to exchange the paperwork he has, if we can't meet up this evening before I head out of town for the weekend, then hopefully first thing next week I'll get that information and have more details.

Archived