Brewer Fanatic

Few more items FS

brewcrew779

I really dont want to sell this, but I have a bunch of other stuff that I need to pay for. The jersey was signed in the fall of 2008 at a private signing with Legends of the Field. It has the LOTF holo on the jersey. Its signed in silver paint marker in the middle of the 2 and the "07 CY Young" insc is at the bottom of the 2. This is an authentic jersey size 52. I'm looking for $250 OBO. Please PM me if interested.

Jerseys :: CC Sabathia Authentic Jersey "07 CY Young" Inscription picture by sjs779 - Photobucket

I got this jersey signed a few years ago at one of the Chicago sports shows. Its signed in silver paint marker on the 4 and has the Mounted Memories HOLO right below it. If you need more pictures please let me know. $150 OBO.

Football :: Brian Urlacher Authentic Jersey picture by sjs779 - Photobucket

I got the ball signed 3 years ago at one of the Chicago sports shows. It is and authentic NFL ball. The ball is signed in silver paint marker and has Reggie's holo and the Mounted Memories holo attached. $175 OBO. Please pm me with any questions.

Signatures for Trade :: Reggie Bush picture by sjs779 - Photobucket

Archived