Brewer Fanatic

Individual Game Ticket Sales (February 27) / Opening Day Lottery (Jan. 26-Feb. 16)

crossface21
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not that I am complaining, okay only a little, the convenience fees are starting to drive me crazy. I ordered this AM and I know they've always had the ticket charge but now one for parking passes and I could only select the $4 mail option. Is there a way around all these fees or is that kind of the way it is? Is it the same if I go the ticket offices or call?

I believe those tickets go on sale on Monday. It's in this thread somewhere.
Regarding the exhibition games...our ticket rep (for the hawing and ewizabeff parties) told me a couple of weeks ago that he thought the Brewers would be emailing season ticket holders about a pre-sale opportunity to start around March 1. I got the impression from that message that the sale would begin March 1, but we haven't seen an email yet (and I'm guessing ewizabeff hasn't either). Maybe the "email blast" (ticket rep's phrase) goes out March 1.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Has anybody who purchased a 9-pack gotten their opening day tickets yet? If not, when do you think you will get them?
Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

Compared to last year, it was rather easy getting tickets this year. Went down about the same time, 3pm, as last year, and hardly a wait this year. Got all the tickets I was looking for, and in good locations. They didn't even have all the windows open

Bring on the season.

Did everybody else get the tickets they were looking for?

It was as easy to get tickets online as it has been in four or five years as well so either they have learned how to handle the traffic or they sold a lot less tickets this year. Judging from the good seats I got for my games I'm a little worried that the tickets aren't selling as well.

I have an extra preferred parking pass for opening day...Anyone interested????

What does one of those cost for Opening Day? I'd be interested.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Yeah, it's $8/$10/$15 for Advance/Weekday, Weekend, Marquee respectively in the general lot (including my beloved "Giants" lot, which is renamed "Molitor" this year)

And it's $13/$15/$18/$25 for Advance, Weekday, Weekend, Marquee for the preferred lot. Almost 50% savings buying in advance for Opening Day and other marquee games.

I can't speak for the preferred lot, but I did just order 4 general parking passes for Opening Day a few days ago and it was no problem.

They were $13 for season seat holders. I believe they're sold out, b/c my partial season seat holder form requested the $13 pass and got the $8 general parking.
Same happened to me, so I asked my ticket rep. I was told that, despite being listed on the ticket form, preferred parking isn't available to 20-Game season ticket holders due to demand.

Our ticket rep emailed us mid-morning to say that the "email blast" is going out today but he could take our order now by phone or email. So I just got off the phone with him and I will be seating a hawing party of 11 in section 115 on April 3. I'm genuinely excited by this. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

I don't know (and in my excitement did not ask) when the exhibition game tickets become available to the general public.

The season ticket holder emails come to the S.O.'s inbox, not mine, so I haven't seen what's in the email blast yet - but the length of the presale for season ticket holders should help determine when the general public can begin to buy.

Edit: Per brewers.com, exhibition game tickets go on sale to the general public Wednesday morning. Thus Monday and Tuesday must be the season ticket holder window of opportunity. I don't know that season ticket holders would have to wait for the email, since I did not have to this morning.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived