Brewer Fanatic

Individual Game Ticket Sales (February 27) / Opening Day Lottery (Jan. 26-Feb. 16)

crossface21
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got a "yes" e-mail for the opening day tickets. Didn't need marquee since I have a 20-pack.

Anyone know if we'll be able to order preferred parking passes when we order OD tickets? I ordered OD tickets through the form they sent to ticket plan holders but they only sent me a general parking pass even though the form stated we could get preferred parking.

Hawing - are you actually going to opening day this year? I thought you usually skipped it.
You are correct; our first regular season game will be April 6, same day as our usher friend's birthday. I'm hoping our first trip to MP will be April 3 (with 3/4 of the nephews and nieces). Some fortunate friends and family will be using our April 5 tickets. My opening day tradition is to follow it with bf.net users. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

It would be nice if opening day weren't so close to spring break; it's harder for me to take off around that time because it seems I'm always covering for coworkers with kids.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I got the denial email as well for the lottery or well. I am already planning along with my friends to camp out for our tickets this week at the Arctic Tailgate. Free T-shirt and hot dog here I come. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gifhttp://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

I was one of the lucky few selected for the Opening Day lottery and just bought my tickets. They were available at 10am today for me.
A friend of mine got selected as well but he said his time for purchase was tomorrow.

I was one of the lucky few selected for the Opening Day lottery and just bought my tickets. They were available at 10am today for me.

A friend of mine got selected as well but he said his time for purchase was tomorrow.

Your friend must have only won Marquee tickets and not Opening Day. Today was the day to purchase Opening Day, tomorrow Marquee.

I won with both of my two different email addresses for the lottery (I've never been so lucky.... I also won Twins opening day tickets that go on sale next week), and got to buy 4 Bernies Terrace and 4 SRO. Last year I won and only could get single obstructed view or SRO, so I was very pleasantly surprised today.

I logged on this morning to order a few single game tickets and keep receiving a "We're sorry, we were unable to process your request due to high transaction volumes. Please try to submit your request again" message. Did anyone else run into this?

Thankfully for me I already have a 20-pack so if I don't get the two other games it isn't a big deal to me.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

I had the "we're sorry blah blah blah" and kept hitting continue for about 3 minutes until it finally went through. Gotta be patient I guess with all the people online at once. I am sure fans in some cities don't have to deal with this sort of thing. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif Go Brewers!

I had the same problem. I had two computers going and eventually got through on one of them after hitting continue on each one for about 5 to 10 minutes.

I'm trying to order 18 tickets to the August 29 game (Sabathia bobblehead game) for a group outing and I want them in two rows back-to-back. It took me about 15 minutes of call - get cannot connect message - redial until I got connected. Now I'm on hold for about 15 minutes.

I remember buying Opening Day tickets online with no issues about 5 years ago. I guess it's a good thing that the team is better and there's more fans, but it sure is frustrating trying to get the tickets you want.

I got through once and then was able to keep adding games to my order so i didn't have to go through the hassle of the errors for each game.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

I ended up getting through just a few minutes ago. I've found going out and back in was the best way to do it. I was amused to note Bernie's Terrace is already gone for CC bobblehead day. Not surprising.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Unbelievable...after waiting on hold for more than 20 minutes it sounded like I was going to get put through. I had my phone on speaker mode and I tried to turn it off and it went to 3-way calling with my voicemail...I tried to close the voicemail and it disconnected everything! Here I go again...

Archived