Brewer Fanatic

Individual Game Ticket Sales (February 27) / Opening Day Lottery (Jan. 26-Feb. 16)

crossface21
Does anyone know when the 2 preseason games at Miller Park will go on sale?
I just emailed "our" ticket rep and will post what he says, unless he says it's all a big secret.

Based on the email I saved from 2008, it looks like tickets went on sale to the general public starting March 4. Season ticket holders had an earlier chance to buy, but I don't recall how much earlier.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Response Monday morning: Exhibition game tickets will be available to season ticket holders first, starting March 1. Season ticket holders will get an email later this month with more information. Most tickets should be $10 (as in 2008), except for diamond box seats which will be $15.

I didn't ask, but I imagine that seating will be limited to the field and loge levels again.

If I recall correctly from 2008, the season ticket holder presale opportunity lasted a few days, then sales were opened up to the general public.

Time to bring the tent out of the garage and dust off my cot again for the Arctic Tailgate with my friends!!

Anyone else thinking of going I am always up for meeting other Brewer fans!! http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Anyway, season seat holders, check your credit card statement - charges should be appearing soon.
Ours were charged on Monday. Based on the amount of the charge, it looks like our first choice of terrace box seats was honored. Yay.

Edit: For those of you who have done this opening day order before (it's our first time), should we expect the tickets any sooner than the usual mid-March mailing of season tickets?

My guess is no convenience fee. Our charge was $40, which is consistent with our request for two terrace box seats, no parking.

If you're curious, I'd suggest contacting your ticket rep, who should be able to look it up.

Edit: Dang, now that I reread ewizabeff's post above, we must have received two terrace reserved seats. Oh well; at least it backs up my guess of no convenience fee.

Also, season ticket holders now have a $2 conv fee on each single game ticket? Thats garbage if you ask me. I already let me season ticket rep know as well.
Perhaps that only applies to this weekend's online single-game opportunity? I agree with you that it would be a bummer to have a convenience fee apply to season ticket holders' additional games, but would like to see first if it applies to more than just the purchases this weekend.

Also, season ticket holders now have a $2 conv fee on each single game ticket? Thats garbage if you ask me. I already let me season ticket rep know as well.
Perhaps that only applies to this weekend's online single-game opportunity? I agree with you that it would be a bummer to have a convenience fee apply to season ticket holders' additional games, but would like to see first if it applies to more than just the purchases this weekend.

I guess we will see. I am extremely disappointed though. I find adding these conv fees to be an extremely shady way of boosting ticket prices. Especially when you have to use the internet to buy your single game seats this weekend. I already pay for this benefit by giving them my money for 20 games before the season starts, but now I have to pay for it when I buy the tickets too? Seems like bad business to me.

Anyone know if Opening Day is available as a game to pick for the Fans Choice 20-pack?
It has been, because we've included it in our fan's choice pack in previous years. (This year we are trying Opening Day Plus instead of fan's choice.)

Ask a ticket rep about it; and be prepared to have a much different location for opening day than for your other games.

Thanks hawing...I figured it would be but just wanted to double check...and if I do go ahead and order a 20-pack this year I'm already assuming that I'm getting the lone seat in the last row of Bernie's Terrace for my opening day seat...that way if I get anything else it'll be better than my expectations

On the bright side, if you are in the last row of any section, no one can throw up on you from behind. Win win!

I should add that in our fan's choice years we've always submitted seat locations by like mid-January; but if there's anyone for whom the Brewers save OD tickets, you'd think it would be those willing to commit to 20 or more games.

Archived