Brewer Fanatic

Individual Game Ticket Sales (February 27) / Opening Day Lottery (Jan. 26-Feb. 16)

crossface21

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just moved to Baltimore a week ago and single-game tickets went on sale here yesterday. I do find it perplexing how most of the teams aren't advertising when their tickets go on sale. I'm hoping to swoop up some Brewer tickets when they go to D.C. and Philly this year!

My memory is that single-game ticket sales to the general public usually begin in late February. Saturday, February 27 would be consistent with the pattern of recent years. So the Brewers aren't quite out of time to promote it. It only seems that way to those of us with cabin/spring/baseball fever (and I count myself in that group).
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Question: Lets say I purchased a 9-pack and later I wanted more games could I upgrade my 9-pack to a 20-game package, and still get full postseason rights? How does that work?
Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

Question: Lets say I purchased a 9-pack and later I wanted more games could I upgrade my 9-pack to a 20-game package, and still get full postseason rights? How does that work?
I think that's best answered by a Brewers ticket rep. Check with the rep who sold you the 9-pack; you'd think s/he would be interested in entertaining an upgrade.

At the very least, I'd guess that if an upgrade were possible, you'd have to select a fan's choice package. Even if your existing nine games all fell within one of the pre-set plans, it seems unlikely that you could get the same location for eleven additional games.

I've been a 9 pack holder since they've been introduced, and the past few seasons I've gotten a letter mid-season stating if I upgrade to a 20-game package, I would get full postseason rights. I'm pretty sure they let you pick which 11 games you want out of the remaining ones. I've never done it, so I don't know exactly how it works, but I know they've offered it as an option.

I think that's best answered by a Brewers ticket rep. Check with the rep who sold you the 9-pack; you'd think s/he would be interested in entertaining an upgrade.

At the very least, I'd guess that if an upgrade were possible, you'd have to select a fan's choice package. Even if your existing nine games all fell within one of the pre-set plans, it seems unlikely that you could get the same location for eleven additional games.

Thanks Hawing. I will probably contact my ticket rep. Exact seating will probably be different especially after single game tickets go on sale. The section will probably be the same, though, which in my case is (field outfield seats)..

Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

I've been a 9 pack holder since they've been introduced, and the past few seasons I've gotten a letter mid-season stating if I upgrade to a 20-game package, I would get full postseason rights. I'm pretty sure they let you pick which 11 games you want out of the remaining ones. I've never done it, so I don't know exactly how it works, but I know they've offered it as an option.
Thank you, very much.

I am freaking out about getting tickets to all 3 games in MN this year. I better know th exact date those go on sale, otherwise I am afraid those games will be sold out in a matter of days if not hours

According to Twins.com:

Sat., Mar. 13 at 9 am CT: Single-Game Tickets on sale for balance of 2010 Regular Season

In Wednesday's mail we received a mailing from the Brewers with two pieces of information:

- The 2010 opening day ticket order form for partial season seat holders. There's a form to return by February 5 to purchase up to two tickets per account for Opening Day, in Field Outfield, Loge Outfield, Club Outfield, Terrace Box or Terrace Reserved.

- Announcement of the online pre-sale of individual tickets to the other 80 home games in 2010. This sale is limited to season ticket holders and is available from 10:00 AM Friday, February 12 through midnight on Monday, February 15. Marquee games (excluding April 5) have a four-ticket limit, and other games have a 12-ticket limit.

Note that season ticket holders can only purchase in the online sale once, so you want to have your ducks in a row before you order.

Given these dates, it would continue to make sense that individual ticket sales to the general public would begin on or about February 27.

I can say for sure that coming home to mail from the Brewers was a nice counterbalance to the deep freeze weather and my super packed work day.

Your 100 % right Vgmastr. I did some research and found this article from July of 2009,

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/51038457.html

9-pack holders could get full post season rights in 2009 by simply putting a $300.00 deposit down on a 20-game package for 2010. I wouldn't be surprised if they do it again this season.

anyone with a package not going to be using their extra Opening Day tickets opportunity?

Money is a little tight this year, I'd love to be there without having to purchase a package or pay scalper prices. Have my fingers crossed that I hit the Opening Day lottery, but I doubt there will be too many tickets available.

Please PM me, I'd really appreciate it.

It looks like I got charged for my Opening Day tickets on Monday. I asked for 4 terrace box ($25 each) and 2 parking passes ($13 each). Total charge was $93...so I'm guessing I got 4 Terrace Reserved (my 2nd choice) and one parking pass. There was no mention of a limit on parking passes for full-season ticket holders, so that seems odd.

Anyway, season seat holders, check your credit card statement - charges should be appearing soon.

I just bought 2 9-packs yesterday and I already have been charged. I also know my seats and everything. Got opening day as my 10th game. All over the phone.

Archived