Brewer Fanatic

Brewers 2010 Bobbleheads

jgrusz

/shrugging/ There will be fewer of them, which I suppose would make a difference. Maybe if they make it one of the popular local vendors, like the Iceman or such.

I think it would be smarter to fashion one after ewizabeff's avatar pal, the guy in the Miller High Life commercials. You'd think Miller Park staff could get Miller rights to that. In any case, a Saturday night giveaway should be successful, almost no matter what the promotion is.

That game is not in our ticket packages, but it would feel just a little weird to take beer vendor bobbleheads to our family section seats. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

The Windell Middlebrooks (the black High Life dude) bobble goes for basically a minimum of $40 on eBay. I've seen it go up to about $100.
They were going for $100 +. One eBayer/Craiglister must have stumbled onto a case of them and has been listing multiples every day. Someone needs to give him a lesson in supply and demand http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Edit: Formatting and horrible grammar.

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

I really think the four "moment" bobbleheads are going to be excellent Brewers memorabilia, but if the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board sponsored Hank Aaron bobblehead has him hitting his 755th home run on a slab of cheese, I'll be truly disappointed.

With that said, who is hoping the Bernie bobble is sliding down his trademark slide (since Kalahari is the sponsor) with the alternate being from the old County Stadium beer barrel?

(I know this is unlikely!)

Archived