Brewer Fanatic

Brewers 2010 Bobbleheads

jgrusz

May 16 - All Fan Bobblehead Giveaway, courtesy of the Milk Marketing Board: Hank Aaron hitting his 755th and final home run as a member of the Brewers

June 27 - All Fan Bobblehead Giveaway, courtesy of Red Prairie: Cecil Cooper's base hit to drive home the tying and winning runs in Game Five of the 1982 ALCS

July 25 - All Fan Bobblehead Giveaway: Robin Yount recording his 3000th career base hit

August 29 - All Fan Bobblehead Giveaway, courtesy of Palermo's: CC Sabathia securing the final out of the final regular season, playoff-clinching game in 2008

is this accurate?

if so, I am VERY pleased!

what about the other 2 dates?

one is a sausage for sure, the other?

I was hoping for a Prince Home Run Derby bobble...

LOVE the C.C. one! LOVE IT!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Just a heads up guys, check out ebay today. Since this was JUST annouced about 4 hours ago, the prices for these games on ebay are pretty low. I was able to get 2 tickets to both the hank aaron, and the cecil cooper game for about $45 total.

What did you search?

I was just there and saw nothing with those prices for the august 29th game...

In fact, the prices on there are insane...

Its not officially listed anywhere that I know of, but April 11 will be Gallardo bobblehead day.

hmmmmm

that means that Prince will not get a HRDerby bobble?

bummer...

Italian

Gallardo

Aaron 755

Cooper big hit

Yount 3000

CC

That is a pretty good line-up though, tons better than the crap they shoveled on us last season...

What is the last bobble date? Was that a September date?

If a sausage is one of the other two bobbles, that means that there would only be one possible "variant" bobble. The sausages and the four decade bobbles will all be "one style" of jersey.

To bad they didn't do a second 1980s bobble of Deer and Sveum

Just a heads up guys, check out ebay today. Since this was JUST annouced about 4 hours ago, the prices for these games on ebay are pretty low. I was able to get 2 tickets to both the hank aaron, and the cecil cooper game for about $45 total.

What did you search?

I searched brewers date/date(as well as opposing team date/date) . sellers might have pulled the items and changed the prices tho. Those pro sellers are quick on the trigger.

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

What did you search?

I searched brewers date/date(as well as opposing team date/date) . sellers might have pulled the items and changed the prices tho. Those pro sellers are quick on the trigger.

great thanks...just grabbed 2 tickets, 8/29 for field level section 101 for $45...

not the best deal in the world, but I've never sat there before, might as well give it a shot.

agree kelbysdaddy... I don't collect the alternates, if I get one, great, but I don't go out of my way to get them...

In all, I only have 3 alternates, Fingers, 2007 Prince, and Hoffman...

Addicted me too...........I also try to get each of them signed! UGH! I wish I could stop, but it is a disease!!!!

I still need to get the following signed to "complete" the collection: Attanasio, Spivey mini, Hammonds, Suppan (both), Cirillo (beloit), Surhoff (Beloit), Lawrie (TR) and the four TR from this past winter.

Hopefully can get a couple next weekend, and then the rest in Spring Training!

I have been getting them signed since they started them back in 2001. A lot of leg work and some help along the way. Had to pay for the Younts, Molitor, Vuke and Aaron. Otherwise just a lot of "hawking". I have a big head for Fielder for Fanfest, and hope to knock the Suppans, Cirillo and Anatassio. That leaves Spivey, Hammonds, Surhoff and Lawrie (who I can get in ST). Always fun!

Spivey being on a World Championship team in AZ will be do-able someday. I am sure he will do a signing there sometime. Hammonds I am sure will show up somewhere (probably not in MKE), but maybe Baltimore!

I have faith!

Archived