Brewer Fanatic

Brewers on Deck January 31st

miggs721
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Last year was great. There was only one entrance to the event area and the line begins on the third floor where the event was being held. Eventually they cap the number of people on the third floor waiting so there is still room to mill around and have people begin waiting on the second level next to the escalator and so on. There were maps last year as well listing where people would be so that while in line you could plan out what you wanted to do. I hope it is just as organized this year.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

yah, when I got my jersey signed by Yount, he said "sorry, I'm only signing my name today" I think I was so flustered by meeting my childhood hero that in the entire experience I forgot to shake his hand. *slaps forehead*

I like that a third marquee name will headline, might make getting into other lines a little easier.

I wonder if Randolph will sign with the coaches or have his own table. Last year he had to leave right after the Q & A session for some reason. He did sign a few for people as he got there, and as he was leaving though.

Braun confirmed he will be personalizing everything last night on the hot stove show. Tim Allen said something to the point about stuff being put on EBAY, and Braunie said, thats why he personalizes everything. Just thought that I would pass that tidbit along.

Braun confirmed he will be personalizing everything last night on the hot stove show. Tim Allen said something to the point about stuff being put on EBAY, and Braunie said, thats why he personalizes everything. Just thought that I would pass that tidbit along.

Really, how much is to be made for Braun's autograph. You have to pay $10(min) to get in and $25 for his autograph. Then you have to wait in line about 4 hours to get his auto. Whose going to get rich on this?

Yep, it's just a regular sharpie like Matt said.

That's a photo of Matt's bottle, BTW. It only made a brief appearance in my collection before I got my own, but it's the only picture I had handy.

20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

I'm not surprised that Yount is there. He's also going to be doing an autograph/meat & greet session for season ticket holders on the anniversary posters we will receive for paying off our seats early. Sounds like he'll be quite involved with the team this year.

I'm not surprised that Yount is there. He's also going to be doing an autograph/meat & greet session for season ticket holders on the anniversary posters we will receive for paying off our seats early. Sounds like he'll be quite involved with the team this year.

That's awesome...where'd you hear about that?

Archived