Brewer Fanatic

SOLD: County Stadium and Robin Yount Posters

badgerbomb

I have extra Milwaukee County Stadium posters and extra Robin Yount HOF posters for sale. The posters are in good condition but have been rolled for storage.

$10 paypal per poster which includes shipping. If you want both posters, I will send them both to you for $15 paypal.

I have posted some on ebay with the following link so you can see a picture since I cant seem to post pictures in this forum.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110471906557&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Are the Stadium posters the ones fans "earned" by swiping their fan cards at kiosks in the later days of County Stadium? I'm trying to remember what the highest point prize was and I seem to think it may be that poster.

Anyone remember?

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

• 2 weeks later...
Are the Stadium posters the ones fans "earned" by swiping their fan cards at kiosks in the later days of County Stadium? I'm trying to remember what the highest point prize was and I seem to think it may be that poster.

Anyone remember?

I am wondering where it came from as well. It has an Arizona ice tea logo on the poster so they must have sponsored it. But where were they given away?

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

I hadn't noticed that. I know mine doesn't have the logo on it.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Archived