Brewer Fanatic

Peter Gammons out at ESPN after winter meetings

sargennm
Yes, us with Dish Network are still on the outside. I just continue to remind myself how much more productive it makes me without the distraction of MLBtv available. (yeah, I'm stretching to make myself believe that I don't miss it)

Alright, sweet. Gammons to the MLB network. Oh wait, I don't get that channel. ESPN gets worse and worse.
Agreed, since it started in January MLB Network's coverage has blown away ESPN's. The only think I care for now on ESPN or ESPN.com is Keith Law. I could care less about anyone else. Can't wait to read Gammons on MLB.com and see him on MLB Network. Awesome.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

endaround wrote:

Really? I thought everyone with a digital package got it since MLB gives it away to carriers.

Yeah digital, that would be sweet. I have small town crap cable. Think of years ago when there was the farmers 5(or 4 if you go far enough back). I have today's version of that. I am just happy to get FSN Wisconsin. I think I will be lucky if we have digital within the next 2 years. Satalite isn't in the budget right now or the near future. Oh well. MLB TV seems to be making some pretty nice hirings since their inception. Reynolds, Trenni and now Gammons.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Archived